Now that the holiday season is behind us, its time to plan to make the most of the opportunities a new year brings. The 2017 Sydney to Surfers Robbo’s Ride is a great opportunity to do something important for yourself and for youth at risk in our community.
There’s less than 100 days to go until we head off on this fantastic riding tour – have you signed up yet? We are strictly limited to 200 riders for this event and the next few weeks are when we generally see a rush of riders sign up for the ride.
We’re working on some great improvements to the ride this year. In particular:
- there is a new route and the riding distance is increased to a full 1,000km;
- there will be no uplifts (unless unforeseen circumstances dictate otherwise) – we’re riding every kilometre from Sydney to Surfers Paradise!
- there’ll be a gala finish and end of ride celebrations at Sea World where we’ll stay for the final night.
We’d really love you to join us and if the 2017 ride is on your agenda, now is the time to:
- Commit to the ride and register – remember the number of riders is limited and spaces are filling fast;
- Convince your riding pals to join you – share our website and facebook page with your networks;
- Book your accommodation (if you are not camping) – accomodation options are listed on the accommodation page of our website;
- Start your training – we’ll be adding some training resources to the website soon;
- Start your fundraising – our fundraising page has some useful resources to help you;
- Ensure your bike is mechanically sound (remember it’s a 1,000kms).